any one know what this is.

Frågor om Båtar och modeller.
Questions about boats and modells

Moderator: Lars Lundbladh

Skriv svar
james

any one know what this is.

Inlägg av james »

I was told when i got a hold of her that she is a 21ft fjord weekender, when i measured her she is 20ft, the hull is different seeing there are no line in the molding on the hull which i noticed all the others have except the dolphin models which is the wrong size and design i think, screen is slightly different .
It has been converted to out board drive although either well done or maybe built to have an outboard with little or no sign if an in board drive although could easily have had one as the space is there.
Having the galene decals on the side windows , bluefin painted down each side at the stern and a worn out sticker of a dolphin each side of the wheel house , the decals have totally confused me, the decals look like original as they have aged with the boat seeing as she has had a hard life with being totally neglected as such.
I swapped her with my leisure 17 sailing boat (lovely boat) as i was broke at the time , i am a glutten for punishment and am fixing her up now keeping her as original as possible.
I live here at Vidlin in Shetland and would like it to be a thorougher bread Fjord or maybe even a Fjord concept boat of some sort i would appreciate any help pin pointing the origin of this boat. I would a put a picture of the boat on with this but cant work out how to do it.
Thanks for reading, James Pearson.
Lars Lundbladh
Kontakt:

Re: any one know what this is.

Inlägg av Lars Lundbladh »

Hi James

I have changed your privilege so that you can post pictures. A picture would help as it is very difficuld to indetify your boat on the description.

/Lars
Fjord 900 Dolphin -88 /D6
Ordförande och webmaster i Fjordklubben
Skriv svar