Frågor om Båtar och modeller.
Questions about boats and modells

Moderator: Lars Lundbladh

Skriv svar
willowkevin
Kontakt:

hi new to site fjord 19 hc

Inlägg av willowkevin »

hi all . im in the procces of restoring a fjord 19 hc , powered by a mercruiser 470 ! i don't know anything about the make of boat , i can find no information on the boat ! i would like to know what the boat is designed for ? inland lakes ?or coastal use ? if the boat is sea going , what sort of conditions will she handle ? and can anyone tell me the fjord boat history? and is it possible to obtain any data at all on this boat ? thank you for any replies !
cheers kev in the north of england
cepe
Kontakt:

Inlägg av cepe »

Do you have a picture of you boat? Then its easier to tell more.

--cepe
willowkevin
Kontakt:

Inlägg av willowkevin »

oh , ok , is this link ok ? apart from the batteries and switch they're last years photo's . ive a replacvement leg to fit and am awaiting the bellows etc to finish the leg refit , also am waiting for points/condensor dizzie cap etc for the tune up !
http://kev8255.fotopic.net/c1280370.html

thank you !
Lars Lundbladh
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Lars Lundbladh »

Hi

The Fjord 19HC is to my information built on a Selco boat hull by Fjord around 1980´s It should be ok to run in the sea as the boat is built to Norway sea conditions. The size of the boat is LOA 5,65 m width 2,4 m Weight 1000 kg Engingine original 1980 AQ140/280 sterndrive Speed approx 30 knots.

/Lars Lundbladh
Senast redigerad av Lars Lundbladh den 12 aug 2008, 01:21, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
willowkevin
Kontakt:

Inlägg av willowkevin »

hi lars , thank you ! so by that i take it ive not got the origional engine ? or could the boat have been suplied as a " self fit "? the reason i ask is that the boot line on my boat is steeper than pictures ive seen of the model afloat ! thus i wonder if my engine could be too heavy ?
this is the first sterndrive boat ive had , can i ask if it would be possible to "retro fit" the volvo leg ? or would the transom have been cut to suit the merc leg after removing the volvo one ?
thanks for the reply , and thanks for identifying the boat last year for me lars !
willowkevin
Kontakt:

Inlägg av willowkevin »

im back with another question ! does anybody know the weight of the volvo engine ? i'd like to compare this to the mercruiser 470 as the more work i do on the boat ,the more i worry about its trim ! my boot line seems very high and wont give me a lot of freeboard ! can anybdy please advise ?
Lars Lundbladh
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Lars Lundbladh »

Hi.

Weight for Volvo AQ140 4cyl engine is approximately 245 kg with stern drive.

/Lars
willowkevin
Kontakt:

Inlägg av willowkevin »

hi , im pleased to announce that my fjord is now afloat !!!
willowkevin
Kontakt:

Inlägg av willowkevin »

hello again , i'm looking for information about the boat again ! - is it possible to find a copy of a manual/handbook for this model boat ? and also with regard to the seating at the port side of the boat , i have three seat cushions , the middle one covers an electric sink but the long back rest ? can this attach to the seats to convert to a bed ? as ive discovered the back rests in the cabin fit together to convert it to a double berth ! cheers kev
Bild[/img]
Skriv svar